I was kinda amused while reading my past blog entries. LOL
My summer's about to end. Wow and it's been a year? A year and 2 months since I last updated this. Anyway, 4 months after my March 24 "oh summer", I met my Alec. Felt like yesterday when I was overly obsessed with my classmate (she's a girl). Now I have him. He's sweet and fun to be with. I feel so lucky! Oh, we just had our 10th monthsary last May 26.
Okay, I did mention that my summer's about to end. I'll be studying in UST for college and I soo love my course, Medical Technolgy. I love my sched too! I'm gonna have lots of time to sleep. Isn't that cool? And what's cooler is, Alec studies in UST too. Aww! Someone to help me out and guide me whenever I have problems. HAHA, kidding. But I know, I shouldn't depend on him and abuse his kindness. No. I should grow up!
It's sunday 3:33pm. I'll be eating my lunch and get ready for church. One more week and I'm off to manila! Since I'm soo contented with my summer, I think I'm ready to face my professor. Kidding. I'm ready to face my college life. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment