Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh summer

Should I be posting something about my day? Foine. My day was great. I can't even remember what happened. Wait a sec.
..
..
..
..

Oh yeah, I slept the whole day. :)) HAHA
Soo.. what's great about summer? I get to be Lazy. I've been stressed the past few weeks and it's time to throw off the towel. wheew. At last, I get to sleep whenever I want to.

There was a college talk a while ago. And there's this bigheaded guy who happens to be a successful entrepreneur. He spoke in straight english (like woah) while showing a powerpoint he made to brag about the school he owned and his achievements. Say, Do I like him? No? HAHA. I actually like him (Not the like like okay. ew he's old) because he's a risk taker. He's also an effective speaker.. I bet he inspired a lot of students to become entrepreneurs. I was inspired! but nah,.. Imma take medicine cause that's really my dream.
Another effective speaker was Ms. Tina. She represents Assumption College. Oohh yeah, she's cool. haha! I like her sense of humor. I didn't get bored either. She told us about the benefits of studying in AC.. like having nice jobs and all... but again. I won't study communications or business management because I've made up my mind : but I want to study in AC! oh well. I'll have to study in UST. wooh go uste!
There were a lot of speakers... I only listened to 3. The rest of them.. I dozed off.

Went home after the talk. I was still in uniform and I ran straight to the sofa. Again, I dozed off. I had a series of dreams.. really, really weird ones. When I woke up, It's 2 am. great. Explains why it took time for me to remember what happened. Actually, that was just a short recall. Or was it really short because I did nothing but snooze all day? yeah, I guess so. Right after waking up, what I did was, Internet. Eat. Internet. I can smell the food that my dad cooks right now. It's 6:30 am by the way.

I have an important announcement:
I'm not crazy anymore. HAHA. Define crazy.
Crazy- infatuated with someone whom you shouldn't be infatuated with.

Get it, get it? HAHA.

No comments: