Thursday, October 4, 2007

All I want

First of all, I'm not materialistic. I don't care if my phone isn't the latest model, i don't care if I don't have an ipod.. but I have soo, it's all good.. I don't care about brands of clothes as long as it's cute and comfy. Quality is somehow important for me.

So what am I trying to say? Material things don't matter to me. All I want is to touch her hair, to visit her house, to be her close friend, and to wear her jacket.. even just for once!! that's my ultimate dream! At pagkatapos ng lahat ng iyon, pwede na ko mamataay! Lol kidding! Why can't I be like others whom she like? Dunno. Whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey athena!ang funny tlaga...sinearch ko ung name ko sa google tapos nakita ko toh!! haha

Athena said...

sino kaaa? :)) :)) ikaw ha, ba't mo sinesearch name ko? joke